Thursday, January 13, 2011

Turn off the lights!

          So I live in the great state of Hawaii and for the past couple days we've been hit with these ridiculous storms which puts me into this depressed state of mind, so I go on. I realized that you can't be mad at a future that you created in the past. I don't know if it was the weather this morning driving to class or the voice of John Mayer's "Gravity" that had me just contemplating my decisions in the past but I mean you can't change them, no matter how much it hurts you or the coping involved after it, you can't change the past, it's concrete, done. The only thing we are now control of is the decisions we make now.
          I know I have been making better decisions with my own life but as I started looking back at situations you start to think what could I have done different, don't get me wrong, don't go on a guilt trip that you were wrong but what other alternatives could I have made. For instance, think if your girlfriend cheated or if she slept with other guys or maybe a friend stabbed you in the back. Think about the attention you could have given her or maybe even a better effort as being a friend, but then again maybe she was just a b**** and your so called friend was a f***face lol but whatever. Point I'm trying to make is we have to just keep our heads high and everything will make us stronger. So once again I leave you with this, "Don't get mad at a future, that you made in the past".

No comments:

Post a Comment